Monday, April 25, 2005

Eyebrow massage?

Owww.

I have been reading about, in order:

1) the Islamic calendar

2) the Arabic alphabet

3) Basque grammar.

My eyebrows are currently in knots from a near-paralyzed puzzled-inquisitive-lost expression. It hurts! I've had my shoulders in knots like this before (in fact it's become a chronic condition), but NEVER my eyebrows.

Anyone know what's being charged for an eyebrow massage in San Juan?

Better yet, anyone offering to do it for me?

Yeah, I knew I wasn't that lucky.

1 comment:

  1. honey, i want to ask you a very indiscreet question, can i, luv? how long have you been muslim? just out of curiosity... because it seems you are trying hard (although not too hard, yes?)and i kind of fing that encourageable! fight the good fight sistah! take care, david caleb

    ReplyDelete