Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Wow, this Blog thang ain't s'bad!

Yo, the things you find in FREE time. I've been just randomly clicking that button at the top right of my screen (the one that says, Next Blog), reading, and if I like what I see, stopping to comment.

Check out summa what I've found:

Being as how I love linguistic thangs innyhow (look, I named my blog for the way my age was SAID, not how it's SPELLED) check this:



Your Linguistic Profile:



55% General American English

35% Dixie

5% Upper Midwestern

5% Yankee

0% Midwestern





hoo-ray for Tuskegee, ALABAMA, home of my parents and their parents and their parents...I will admit I fudged it. I came out with 10% yankee the first time, I can't be havin' it.


And then, being that I'm bout the farthest thing from being European, I HAD to do this one:





Your Inner European is Spanish!









Energetic and lively.

You bring the party with you!



FUNNY seeing as how the only European country I've visited was... yup, good'ole Espana!

And then these sites...I could write abook and Notas Varias- in portuguese!

Lemme see whatall else I can find :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment