Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Today is Back

Ah, me.

I found this story when I logged on in the good'ole comp lab today.

Makes me nostalgic for the days of junior and senior year, when Human Sexuality was the course in demand, and every group of take-charge, independent women got around to discussing birth control: what was good, what was not, and when to use whatever.

The timing is terrific as well, with political and religious figures evaluating their stances on birth control in the light of the new Pope.

As for me, I never used Today, (if you do the figuring I was a bit young to be worr'in bout it when the sponge went off the shelves in '95), but I have quite a few older friends who rave about it and are thrilled.

I'm just happy another option is out there to help keep unplanned pregnancies from sending women to do crazy things...

No comments:

Post a Comment