Friday, February 24, 2006

Super-who? Super-you!

Yesterday was a day of lasts. Last time I'd see my kids at Bell, probably until their end-of-year program. Last time to act innocent and surprised when they threw me a potato chip-and-gatorade party. For those who are interested, the gatorade was red- I shared my 'grownup' Diet Coke with Miss Katie, who was shadowing me as my replacement, so they wouldn't feel bad that I didn't drink it. Last time to actually be surprised when one of my students came up with a genuine, astute piece of literary analysis. Last time to hug them all and say thank you.

*sigh* anyways.

Still got lots on my plate this weekend. Need to go now. Can't...seem...stuck...to...comfy...chair~ *uff!*

okay, I'm gone. Enjoy the fact that I am a natural defender of the weak. Mwahahaha~

peace.


You are Supergirl
























Supergirl
87%
Superman
75%
Wonder Woman
67%
Spider-Man
60%
Iron Man
55%
Catwoman
55%
The Flash
55%
Batman
55%
Hulk
45%
Green Lantern
40%
Robin
35%
Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment