Thursday, October 20, 2005

Meme #3

peace, y'all

Yup. Saw it, had to do it. This is from Khadija Teri's blog, thanks! :)

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER

March of the Penguins- saw it with my youngest cousin. LOVED it.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Two: "Sarah's Long Walk" by Stephen Kendrick with MY FRIEND Paul Kendrick (his son) and "Rosie Dunne" by Cecelia Ahern.

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Hmm. Y'all know I can't just choose one. Scrabble or Sorry are def faves. Spades is the fave card game.

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

Have to agree on National Geographic. Wish it wadn't so expensive.

5. FAVORITE SMELL?
Stila's Jade Flower perfume. MMMMMMMM!!!

6. FAVORITE FOOD?
Fresh Cherries.

7. FAVORITE SOUND?
Any instrumentals...oh, shoot, music period. (think Cassandra Wilson's Waters of March)

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Frustration without an outlet.

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?
Now? Gotta eat gotta eat gotta get up and eat.
Normally? Gotta washup. gottagetup to washup. Okay.
I have to chivvy myself out of bed, it's ridiculous.

10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Wendy's normally. J Street (GWU) if I'm flush.

11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME
Zeinab or Zakariah and Leontyne/Leontine. Yes, lots of thought in this.

12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY . .
I'd cut a CD and travel.

13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
Yes, when I have access to a car.

14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Nope. Slept with 'Clowny' the clown until I was 'bout 7.

15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
Cooool... "shh, listen to God speaking"... with the lights off. Wonderful.

16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
N/A. I used to say my first car would be a jaguar and you know what? That's still a possibility since I have yet to have a car. It could happen.

17. FAVORITE DRINK?
Jamba Juice with blueberries and strawberries and peach juice and yogurt. Talkin' bout GOOD!!!

And virgin pina coladas ALWAYS hit the spot.

18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD..."
See more of my family.

19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Of course. Mine, yours, and anyone else's I can reach.

20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I'd do just the tips in random bright blue and hot red shades. Mmm.

21. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN

Cincinnati, OH
Tuskegee, AL,
Salamanca, SPAIN,
Washington, DC,
Alexandria, VA,
Santurce, PR,
Guayama, PR,
San Juan, PR,
Sta. Rita, PR.

Dag, I moved around more in PR than in the rest of my life combined. Jeesh.

22. HALF EMPTY OR FULL?
Um. Empty?

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
B-ball, baseball, track, and the olympics (esp. regattas!)

24. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS!
She's a dedicated mama!

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
Night - I'm always more productive at the evening side of the day.

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Over real gent'like.

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
a sunny beach.

28. FAVORITE PIE
Potato! My mama's version. I don't even like granny's too much anymore, ain't that something?

29. FAVORITE MODE OF TRANSPORTATION
Planes. or reallly fast cars.


Take it if you want it!

peace
TwennyTwo

2 comments:

  1. Salaam 'Alaikum

    Take it from me... "Z" names often result in children who are out of their gourds. I have lots of anecdotal evidence for this. -- Umm ZZZZZZzzzaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what did you think of that love scene in march of the penguins? I took the kiddies and they were confused and then decided that they were wrestling and the got really tired. I just smiled.
    sherry

    ReplyDelete