Thursday, May 26, 2005

Mph.

I'm already sogged out from working two jobs. Oooooweee, I cannot wait until June, when I'll be doing PB full-time only until something better shows up. As a matter of fact, I'm supposed to be getting ready for work now, but y'all know how this goes.

Met up incidentally with the Irish-Rican Bustop Cutie last night, and I have to say this: dude can write some serious stories. Of course, every diamond needs polishing and shaping before it sparkles. Keep it up, you're on the way.

('Course, one or two of those suckas had my eyes buggin out of my head there. WARN somebody when she's about to read those! They deserve an audience. Ok, maybe not. I hope you get what I'm saying, David.)

Still looking at au pair jobs. There's one that looks really promising, it's a Muslim family in Norway. Yes, Norway. What language is spoken in Norway? Wouldn't it be great if I could take care of some great muslim kids and stay in the land of midnight sun (and, alternately, endless night) and come back speaking a whole 'nother language? Hecky yeah. I hope they pick me. But I also hope they can pay me enough to where I can stay. And I hope I get the chance to travel.

Methinks I'm getting ahead of myself.

I'm really just forestalling getting ready for work. Three days of cash, but already I'm starting to dread the shifts. There has GOT to be a great-paying job out there that lets me work in what I'm truly interested in; waitressing is the pits.

**Yo, I take back 50% of the bad things I've said about the current president of the USA. He finally got a clue, met with Abbas, and is actually GIVING MONEY TO THE PLA FOR A CHANGE! YES! I don't know what blessing got that to happen but I'm thankful. Ok, TRK, I'm ready to start hearing the not-so-great side of all this. But seriously, for the exective head of this place to realise there's another side to the Israeli conflict is just... refreshing! Ooooooweeee!**

feel peace, feel love.
TwennyTwo

No comments:

Post a Comment