Tuesday, May 31, 2005

ABC Me

ABC TwennyTwo... from Kaleidomuslima's page. (See the Kolorful world link.)
A - Accent: Chameleon. From NYC/Portareecan to Dixie to 'Nati to I dunno where.
B - Breast size: Big enough.
C - Chore you hate: Dishes. Organizing anything. Heck, I hate chores period.
D - Dad's name: He's Papa, not Dad, and his mama calls him Irving.
E - Essential make-up: MAC Lifesaver lipstick and sheer foundation.
F - Favorite perfume/cologne: STILA's Jade Flower. Mmmmmm...
H - Hometown: Cincinnati OH by way of TUSKEGEE ALABAMA
I - Insomnia: I'm a night person. I lose sleep when situation I depend on are out of my hands.
J - Job title: Maestra de Ingles Intermedia Transitoria (Intermediate ESL Teacher)
K - Kids: Naw.
L - Living arrangements: Studio that is mine mine mine.
M - Mom's birthplace: New York City, NY (she lived there like a week, folk.)
N - Nastiest injury: Banged my nose and broke it, resulted in a huge clot.
O - Overnight hospital stays: tons when I was a baby... none in the last 10 years.
P - Phobia: being destitute and alone. *shudder*
Q - Favorite Quote: "The worst thing you can say to me is that I haven't changed."-Victoria Stroud
R - Religious affiliation: Muslima by choice
S - Siblings: brother, 2 yrs older, sister 18 mo younger, brother 6 yr younger.
T - Time you wake up? well, around 4 and then maybe at 6.30 again
U - Unnatural hair colors you've worn: Yellow like the fall leaves... clown-orange-red... purple... blue...then the blue turned green... yeah, just 'bout everythang.
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: none really but please process without pig parts!
W - Worst habit: binging on various things when feeling down. Saying exactly what I think at the wrong time and not saying what I think when I need to do so.
X - X-rays you've had: head, lungs, teeth, both hips, knees
Y - Yummy foods you make: Pulao rice, baked salmon, spinach with garbanzos, steak, habichuelas, fried chicken... if I can't fix it I don't make it.
Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer and all that entails... born smack in the middle of the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment