Saturday, May 07, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

... to my Mama, Grandma, Aunts (too many to do individually), and SistahFriends!

Had a productive day. Did lots of thinking.

By the way, for those who didn't know, I'm looking for au pair jobs in the NYC/OH/anywhere but here areas. If you read this and need an au pair, email me!
On another tip, I was looking at the Israel area on this website, found a bunch of peeps who need an au pair, but don't know what's a good place. TRK, BAD, if y'all read this, I'm talking to you! Give me tips, pretty pretty please wit cherries on top.

So yes, still looking for a job.

Hey, go check out this page. It belongs to Avatar, a modern and very funny woman whose ENTIRE ARTISTIC SWING is tryna be jacked by some chick who has the nerve to call herself a class act. Absolutely outrageous.

I think this place is closed tomorrow on account of mom day, so I might have to see yall tomorrow.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment