Saturday, September 24, 2005

Ramadan for Single Muslims

Well, someone out there is thinking about me. And everyone like me.

I found this site while blurfing (blog surfing) today. Ramdan for Single Muslims from Sound Vision does have some good suggestions.

AlhamdulIllah, I went to jum'ah yesterday, and it was good. I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in 2 years. I also asked around about local masajid that are easier to get to than GWU's makeshift spot, but... little luck. I'll just have to be adventurous. Insha'Allah I'll find a place to go to before Ramadan that isn't too far away. I'd like that. I need to be 'adopted' by a Muslim community. It felt sooo good just to go and pray shoulder to shoulder there. I came out uplifted, alhamdulilah.

The Seven-Day Shukr project is going well... it is helping me with my humility project as well. Right now, I can't stop thinking about the people on the Gulf Coast. So I ask for special blessings, patience, endurance for them, and that they are cared for until they can do so themselves.

I'm feeling funny. Think I'll go for a walk.

peace
TwennyTwo

No comments:

Post a Comment