Sunday, January 29, 2006

Quartets- the meme

I was tagged bySister Surviving. Yay!



Four Jobs I?ve Had in My Life
1) Clerk for a travel agency
2) Starbucks barista
3) Teacher
4) Black Intern at a foofy Fortune 50 Company (no, really, one of the reasons I was chosen was b/c I'm a black woman, no joke).


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have

1) Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2) Chicago (my guilty pleasure)
3) Brown Sugar (another guilty pleasure)
4) Spanglish

Four Places I Have Lived

1) Ohio
2) Spain
3) Guayama, Puerto Rico
4) Sta. Rita, San Juan, Puerto Rico

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch

1) ER
2) Dirty Jobs
3) OverHaulin'
4) CSI (the original)

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation

1) Va Beach VA (twice,fijate)
2) Tuskegee, AL
3) Mayaguez, PR
4) Shenandoah Mtns of VA


Four Websites I Visit Daily

1) UmmZ & 2) BBC&
3) Google (but you knew that!)
4) Actually I have a huge list of blogs and other time-wasting places I visit daily, so I'll just stop now.


Four Favorite Foods

1) Seafoods (salmon, crab, catfish, shrimp, whiting...the wonders!)
2) Rices with and without Beans and Meat (true child of the South...)
3) Vegetables ( squash, snowpeas, spinach, carrots, broccoli, greens, sweetcorn, cukes, sweet ripe tomatoes...mmmmm!)
4) Fresh-off-the-tree Cherries!


Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

1) Puerto Rico
2) Tyson's COrner Mall with $1000 for a spree
3) Palestine
4) a well-equipped INDOOR gym


Four People Whom I Tag Next

1) Sherry
2) Khandi
3) Dictator Princess
4) Shabana

1 comment:

  1. I'm so psyched you mentioned me.
    Hey, drop me a line (in my comments), I need to invite you to a baby shower.

    ReplyDelete