Monday, July 25, 2005

SEED Interview: duas duas duas duas

Peace yall
I just finished an interview with a consultant for the SEED school resident assistant position.

Tough questions, different interview format.

duas duas duas prayers prayers prayers please.


Onnnn another note: I got to work on time yesterday.
Better yet: I didn't want to go, was kvetching the first three or four hours I was there, my boss said I could leave, but I didn't understand her... so I ended up staying and making $70 in an hour.

Wa Allahu Alim.

Sometimes I need to shut up and take the blessing. Ima work on that.


Meanwhile: I have plane tix to buy, a studio apt. to pack up, etc. etc. etc.

I'll talk to y'all later, Lord willin (and the creek don't rise).

peace and happiness
Me

2 comments:

  1. oi! that link is total rubbish! it told me im a bloody wacko! im supposed to be a people's advocate!!! can you bloody believe it, no? godswallop is you ask me! by the way, how are ye? love, david caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. It''s quite impressive.

    ReplyDelete