Sunday, July 24, 2005

I don't WANNA go to work!- and Note to UmmZaid

Ok, this is Nafs speaking. I'm sick of being a grownup. I want to be a kid again. I can't stand working and don't want to do it anymore. I want to stay at home and read and clean and read some more.


*sigh* alas, as Muslima I am fighting Nafs and so today Ima pack m'self up and sprint to work as usual.


Hey, UmmZaid... if you read this... if you're not a wordpress user, how are you supposed to make comments on your site? I don't use wordpress... Don't know enough about it... but since I use an internet cafe anyway... what other alternatives are there? I want to shoot my mouth off about everything you say, y'know.

Ah, well, I can always come back here and post, but blogger just aint' as pretty.

I'm off. Really. After just one more article...

Hey, by the way, it looks like I'll be a portareecan for only a week longer. I NEED DUAS! LOTS OF DUAS!

I finally got a call back for the SEED school, they wanted to do a phone interview... those of y'all reading this blog for any 'mount of time (all 2 of y'all) know that SEED is my dream job right now. So pray pray pray, send good vibes, insha'Allah I'll get the job and only be at my parents' house for a week-long visit and not year-long limbo....

peace and love and hardworking happiness,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment