Monday, April 02, 2007

there's frustration and then there's this

Peace,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh man it has been a while, huh?

InshaAllah all two of y'all who're still reading are in the best of health and happy. I've wanted to write so many times and didn't know where to begin. I guess I was waiting for things to be worked out.

Here's the upshot: I want to be a nurse-midwife, a wife, a mother, a servant of Allah.

I'm just barely one of those things, and so in the midst of working toward the goals, I get frustrated. VERY. FRUSTRATED. Y'know? And I'm working a minimum of 40 hours a week and not being compensated. I don't like doing this. I guess I've been doing the adult equivalent of alternately being good and throwing tantrums for the past 3 weeks. Not pretty. Y'all don't need to see that.


Plus, I don't own my own computer.

So, hello to everyone. I miss you, I'm still reading you, I'm here. Happy April.

peace,
TwennyTwo

A Jasmine: recibi tu email, ya mismo, pero ahora blogger esta diciendo q. no estoy invitada. Que hago?

2 comments:

  1. Salaam glad you're okay.

    Be patient with yourself. Sometimes, you just have to do what you need to do, the small things to lead to the bigger things, insha Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're still around.

    My younger sister wants to be a nurse-midwife. It's a long, hard road. Be patient and don't give up. It may take a while but you'll get there, InshaAllah.

    ReplyDelete