Thursday, April 19, 2007

boo, blogger, booo!

peace,

I just wrote an entire post about how it came about that I needed to quit my office job. It was greatly explanatory, went into detail.

You'll have to believe me on that, because blogger just erased it. Boo, blogger, booo!!!


The good thing is that it was also very calming and cathartic. So alhamdulillah even though I'm in a spot that isn't enviable I'm okay with it. I'll explain further after I go into the office to turn in my letter of notice.

There are so many out there who need dua'a; I'm praying for others, too. In the midst of all the craziness and violence it's easy to focus on the outside. But over the past couple months, I've come to realize that it's okay to ask for advice and assistance when I need it- and to take it when I can. So please, keep me in your prayers; the best assistance comes from the Sustainer.

wa alaikum salaam
TwennyTwo

1 comment:

  1. well that's no good. but you sure make lemonade from lemons by appreciating the catharcism.

    Okay I'll make du'as for ya sister.

    salaamz

    luckyfatima

    ReplyDelete