Sunday, February 04, 2007

We belong to Allah

peace,
... and to Allah we return.

Nzingha's mother has passed away. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. I like the translation of the English that says We belong to God, and to God we return. So true.



I'm having a hard time dealing with my passive aggressive roomie, R, without resulting to passive aggression myself. Please make dua'a for me. The main problem is facing what I see as willful inconsideration toward me. I'm praying on it, and I'll ask you to do the same. The latest incident involves her telling an untruth, and I believe it was pointed at controlling my actions in a certain way, thus, so far my reaction has been to not react. But that won't last long.

I've had no luck in the house search either, or in the job search, which means at this point that I won't have enough money (1 mo plus deposit) to move to a place equal to where I live. I'm not worried, though. Just asking for patience and guidance. I keep thinking of that poem (please remind me if you know who wrote it):

come to the edge he said
no we are afraid
come to the edge he said
no we are afraid
come to the edge he said
they came
he pushed them
they flew


The past week has been a series of steps, and i'm afraid... have to remember that reaching the edge only means I'll fly. We belong to Allah always.

peace
TwennyTwo

No comments:

Post a Comment