Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Allahu Alim, wa alhamdulIllah al haqq.

peace

They got him.

I'm no longer working there and the drama is done. I was considering working for this org after everything was finished. I doubt it. Right now I'm just tired.


They got him.

Friday I left the office at 2PM never to return, sad and worried that my intern would have to deal with someone I saw as a predator who doesn't know how to treat women. But after warning her, I could do no more. So I left.

Saturday was my last day working for that organization (I helped with a training that I started). When I talked to my direct supervisor as she came in to relive me (after two sleepless nights, really) she let me know that the reason the alarm had been changed on our building that morning was that they'd had to let that man go. Apparently he'd left some graphic pictures (!!) on the common (!!!) work (!!!) server. They were found, and it had to have been right after I left that he was summarily dismissed.

So thank you to everyone for your dua'a and watchfulness on that situation. I feel as if a weight has left me. I no longer have any problems with leaving that place. And as my former direct supervisor noted, the org. is in a hard place over staffing. It's no longer my problem at all.

peace
TwennyTwo

4 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah. I'm glad everything worked out. InshaAllah, you're on to bigger and better things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's so crazy about the perve at your work. oh well, turn over a new leaf and see what is waiting for you next, inshallah something you really feel good about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alhamdulilah, I'm really pleased for you.

    P.S I love J Lynn's book too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. La ilillahah ilallah! Thanks to God they "got him"!

    ReplyDelete