Monday, February 16, 2004

say anything.

I. Hate. Lesson. Plans. Hate'emhate'mhate'm.

There, got that outta my system.

Nilda G. called me today saying she found an apt. for me that cost $50 less per month than my current one, and it's already fully furnished. I could tell when she called I wasn't as enthused as she'd hoped, but I'm not so sure I want to move. Yes, with the savings I'd get in utilities it's more like $125 less a month, but now I'm used to the antique house. I've had to endure the bad and I've found out the good. And I'm one of those people who HATE packing. I'd travel the world, and pay someone else to pack for me.

On the other hand, it's made of concrete; entonces, no termites. And hot water. Insha'Allah I'm going to go see the apt this week, stay tuned.

I'm the most liberal and unorthodox practicing Muslim out there, and yet I'm probably the only one most of the people I know here will ever meet. Wild. At least I've broadened some horizons, fa'sho.

I didn't get the chance to say it earlier since certain people interrupted my train of thought, but I am SO SAD that Sex and THe City is almost gone!! And did you see yesterday? Ooh what if Big brings her back for the very end? Awww man, no more new episodes. I can't believe it. I bonded with half of VELMMSK over that show...no, wait, it was the Sopranos. That and Domino's chickenwings with breadsticks. We went around going, "Where's Pussy???!!!", which is the funniest sentence, in context or out. In the basement of ...um, that dorm that I can't remember the name of just now.

Guthridge (thanks to sr. alvarez. :-D ), the dorm is da Gut.

I gotta get outta this house, I'm going nuts.

Yay, back to the misbehaving kids at 7AM tomorrow.


It is really sad when returning to some hard-headed rude children is the highlight of a four day weekend. I really have to get my car soon. Like NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment