Monday, March 10, 2008

Something's up.

assalamu alaikum,

Okay, if you were around here yesterday, please excuse that. If you weren't, don't worry about it.

I woke up at 5:00 this morning feeling wonderful. No, really. I wish I could describe the euphoria I still feel now. It's amazing. I feel good! My body feels good.

I spent a few moments in my bed telling myself that it's okay to feel good. That what has gone on the past few months (!) has been a really rough patch.

I'm glad to feel good. You have no idea. But now I know for sure that something is up.

Don't worry. I don't know what it is. But to go from leaking tears all over the place gloomy fog can't make it through the day without a tantrum to waking up at what should feel like 4am (happy daylight saving to you, too) feeling ecstatic with life requires an explanation.

Day ain't over, as my father loves to say. We'll see what the day brings. Meanwhile I'm glad to be happy.

peace
TwennyTwo

1 comment:

  1. Asaalamu Alaikum,
    I love your picture MashAllah! Looks like paparazzi, lol.
    -Ihssan

    ReplyDelete