Monday, April 17, 2006

uNNNNNhuh!


peace,

I KNEW IT!!!


I KNEW NCLB ISN"T THE BRIGHT SHINING STAR OF LEGISLATION THAT  THE BUSH ADMIN> ET AL PRETEND!


Check it out:  they're fudging the scores .... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12357165/.


I knew it.  I knew that mess.  As much as I went through as a teacher , I KNEW that NCLB was too much of a PITA for those glowing scores.

And of course, the students at the outsides of the scales, doing the best and the worst, are the ones discounted.  They're the ones that should be helped.

No child left behind, my big black abaya!!!


peace
Twenny

2 comments:

  1. I think all teachers looked at the "NCLB" and laughed. I know I did. We got jack doogie of good from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. consiering how much teaxs was fudging their drop out rate while Bush was Gov, is anyone really surprised.

    Salam

    ReplyDelete