Sunday, January 20, 2008

pffoo *dust flies* Lo, these many days later

assalamu alaikum,

I feel like I've forgotten how to blog. Life, you know.

Since i last blogged I went to MYNA camp (which wasn't the best experience but I've been saving the negatives to spew on my blog instead of to the many people I know who've asked), said hello to 2008, said hello to 1429, lost my voice (again), developed yet another impossible crush, changed my doctor, and gone skiing and sprained (please let it only be a sprain! amin) my wrist.

I'm still here and still reading y'all, so don't give up on me yet! I'll be back inshaAllah. I've been going to two halaqas and I'm picking up some fascinating things to discuss. I did want to participate in Baraka's anthology, but it looks like I've missed my chance. Still, it might be an interesting entry.

I hope Muharram and January are going well for you.

peace
TwennyTwo

No comments:

Post a Comment